Tuesday, March 30, 2010
How to Lose Weight Quickly
By drking, eHow Member
5 steps to help you lose weight quickly. Practical and proven weight loss methods
1. Cut out the sugar. It's easy to say and hard to do for most of us but if you want to start seeing results you need to put down the cookies. If you're serious about losing weight this should be your very first goal.
2. Eat 5-6 meals a day. Believe it or not by eating more frequently you actually increases your metabolism which helps you to lose weight faster. So eat smaller meals more frequently and do not skip breakfast.
3. Eat more fiber. Next time you go grocery shopping pay attention to the food label and buy products with higher fiber content. Adding fiber to your diet will help you to lose weight faster by filling you up.
4. Drink a glass of water before you eat. Filling up your stomach with water will help suppress your appetite. That extra glass of water will keep you from over eating and help you to lose weight quicker.
5. Lose the scale and start measuring. Do you walk around with your weight tattooed on your forehead? Didn't think so. So get out the measuring tape and start tracking your problem areas (thighs, belly, butt). Do you want to lose weight or look better.
source : http://www.ehow.com/how_4723783_lose-weight-quickly.html
- ► 2012 (6)
- ▼ 2010 (5)